Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Crashing In On The Donut Craze!

It's been awhile since I last blogged!

Well, just wanted to add some life and atmosphere here tonight by speaking about the Donut craze! Heh.

You see I was surfing on the nets for Donuts, checking out for different donut trends, shops, recipes, ideas.. And I came across this wonderful colorful Donut photo on Flickr taken by Sílfide



The blend of colors makes me want to munch in on them even more! Don't you feel the same too? Super-dooper-yummy!

Then I even came across an Indie Rock Community on MySpace called Donut Party.




It's really interesting to see that donuts can be mixed with rock n' roll music, and all the hype and passion driven into their local rock scenes and gigs - it's kinda interesting.

You know the kind of rock shows with bands playing and large crowds of people squeezing and enjoying themselves with body slam-dancing?

So you get the double experience of a really sweaty body-slammin' moshpit at a rock show whilst getting the FUN of filling your DONUT fantasies and stuff! Really fascinating, I thought.

So while the craze is still crashing in, I must hurry and run my Donut Academy:

Where YOU will have FUN and meet the HANDS-ON experience of creating YOUR OWN GOURMET DONUTS! :-)

2 comments:

Edith said...

can wait to see what you have in store. All the best.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership and create more engaged users.
I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to also install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit).
You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:
Wowzio Widgets for your blog

I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ).
Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com